Management & Business Development
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Strict compliance with company’s management system software operations (Omega)
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Support creation and management of budgets.
- Improving company revenue.
- Oversee hiring and recruitment process of employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- General managerial role of food outlets (fast food, VIP restaurant, specialty tea shop)
- Coordination of all departmental leaderships
- Seamless coordination of communications between departments (admin/finance, production, sales and marketing/public relations)
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Expanding business frontiers through profitable and innovative outreach
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelors’ Degree in business management or a masters in business administration.
- Up to 7 years experience in managerial position
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.