Product & Project Management
You are responsible for planning and overseeing all the projects in DODO. To take part in managing team, tasks, and client relations, from the initial ideation through to the completion of every project. In achieving this, you are to coordinate people and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time, with desired outcomes aligned to the company/client.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure meetings within the team and clients are successful by:
- Ensuring all meetings are scheduled quickly and emails sent out at the right time.
- Make sure notes are taken at each meeting, for record purposes and to share with team members who weren’t able to attend.
- Sending out to-dos and tasks for team members immediately after meetings and
- Ensuring all tasks are completed as discussed and agreed.
- Take initiative to lead, and make quick decisions when times demand it
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
- Define resources that are needed and manage resource availability & allocation on projects.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities for every given project
- Manage the delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Track projects and provide regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule, and/or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Be a problem solver: Analyze any problem in team delivery or project running in detail to uncover any issues that may help identify the root of the matter. Be able to come up with possible solutions to the problem and their respective pros and cons.
- Be a good communicator: Who can provide clear instructions and expectations for DODO’s team . Have the ability to speak clearly and concisely with all team members.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Work Type: Full-time; Remote-Hybrid
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.