We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. A Fullstack Developer develops, designs, and maintains front and back-end web architecture and other systems that serve the company’s needs. You will develop these platforms to function independently, not needing to rely on third-party services to remain consistent. You will ensure the responsiveness of applications, and work with other team members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop front-end website architecture.
- Integrate user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back-end website applications.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Hot fixing of website bugs and issues as they arise.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Consider security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing.
- Responsible for other responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisors.
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a full-stack developer.
- Full Stack Developer certifications from organizations such as IBM will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with server–side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and. Net.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache), and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work Mode: Remote
- Working Days: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
Remuneration: NGN 500,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.