- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and distribution of salon items on request.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Stock keeping
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- OND, bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.