- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and escort them to the appropriate office or person.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Respond to mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls for meetings as needed.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Operate and maintain office machines such as printers.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Assist in making meeting reservations, and travel itineraries.
- Applicants must have 3-5 years of previous experience as a front desk officer.
- A graduate from a private or International university,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Customer relation,
- Administrative duties