FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with the development and implementation of franchisee specific business plans and budgets.
2. Interpret monthly management accounts,benchmark and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
3. Protect brand integrity via implementation and measurement of standards of operations.
4. Monitor and feedback information about competitor activity within his/her region.
5. Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and grow their business
6. Act as a brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely,operations,development,Human resource and marketing.
1. A degree in business related field
2. 4+ years of proven accomplishment within franchise sales
3. Able to travel
4. Must display discipline and a competitive spirit