- identify new prospects and generate sales from them.
- build and maintain lasting relationship with customers.
- suggest measures and processes for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- preparation and presentation of periodic reports.
- ability to meet stretch sales targets
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- experience in FMCG environment is not compulsory but an added advantage.
- Ordinary National Diploma.
- not more than 35 years of age.
- must live in and be familiar with the following environs: Ikeja, Anthony Village, Surulere, Ilupeju, Gbagada, Isolo, Okota, Ajao Estate, Ago, Festac, Amuwo Odofin, etc.
- Up to N75,000 depending on ability to meet targets.