Job Location: Lagos Island
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to maintain the day to day administration of the Office and coordinate communications between team.
- Ability to maintain schedule of pay runs based on standard company payment terms, update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor and drive performance of all teams and reports to the Manager
- Ability to maintain general imprest, perform weekly bank reconciliation, deliveries and supplier statement reconciliations, and support the month end process by providing standard supporting documentation.
- Ability to manage receivable ageing schedule, report on aged payables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable, handle payable account inquiries from internal and external sources and submit payables reports as well as project cost recognition schedule on weekly basis.
- Ability to compile withholding tax and value added tax relating to invoices and maintain updated schedule of withholding tax, value added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Ability to utilize database software to organize financial account information and participate in monthly stock-count exercise.
- Ability to perform other functions as may be directed.
- OND or HND in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years post qualification/ certification experience in office operational matters and accounts.
- A male applicant with the ability to handle the basic accounting/stock issues of the company and oversee/coordinate all administrative matters is important.
- Having the Basic knowledge of Human resource management is a plus.