Estate Agents & Property Management
We are looking for an experienced facility officer to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the excellent condition of the infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, security, cleaners, etc.) and external contractors
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a facility officer.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.