Facilities coordinators are in charge of the maintenance of a building. This usually refers to the premises of a company but it could be a residential building, too. They ensure that these buildings are safe and that all equipment and devices (e.g. garbage disposal) operate properly.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Receive daily incoming work orders, faxes, and/or mail and ensure proper distribution internally and externally.
- Distribute work orders to ensure all work orders are actioned according to their level of response as defined by SLAs and KPIs.
- Maintain all documentation in line with company policy and filing requirements.
- Meet with customers and assist with the resolution of client complaints.
- Be a key support staff member as required for the Facility Management Team. Knowledge, Skills Experience, and Competencies
- HND/BSc in Estate Management, Mechanical Engineering, or any engineering degree.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of proven work experience
- Advanced customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs
- Excellent communicator in written or spoken English
- Flexible and motivated member of the team.
- Analytical thinking.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.