Harbour Human Capital Solutions
Estate Agents & Property Management
Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited on behalf of its client, a Parish of one of the leading Churches in Nigeria located in Ikoyi Lagos, is currently recruiting to fill the Position of Facilities Management Officer. This is both a Strategic and Operational role covering Strategy, Project Management, Asset Management, HSE, Cost Management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Develop a short and medium strategy for infrastructure management.
- Develop and execute a system for regular and proactive cleaning, restoration, and maintenance of facilities and conduct phased 4/5-yearly structural integrity tests of the main church facilities and buildings.
- Ensure that basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance.
- Monitor facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building. Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and the team.
- Develop monitoring systems to detect problems in the initial stage and initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments. Checking that agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all church fleets, ensuring optimal utilization and maintenance in line with stated policies and guidelines.
- Ensure a continuous supply of all utility services, in particular, electricity generation and adequate water supply to the church.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards and respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Evaluate vendors' performance through the review of completed projects
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by the organization.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Relevant advanced degrees in Engineering or any related course will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience of which at least 3 years must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Project Management experience.
- Relevant certifications related to RCCG Bible College or the School of Disciples are desirable.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and risk management skills.
- Good negotiation and reporting skills.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and suggest sustainable improvements.
- Strong teamwork mindset, ability to work seamlessly with staff across the organization and contribute to the team’s success.
- Hands-on approach with a passion for facilities maintenance and operational efficiency.
- High level of integrity with strong organizational skills and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.