We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The real estate sales executives generally oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sale of properties. Usually, they work for real estate agencies where their job description entails brokering property deals between sellers and buyers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers a view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify prices of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have openings to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- People Skills
- High-Level Confidence
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
- Ability to speak fluently and eloquently and make meaningful presentations
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.