A media house with over a decade's presence is looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. He/she is expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. He or she will conduct research, manage schedules, and provide efficient and effective administrative support.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Do follow-ups to the latter and report back to the required last authority
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Mark and keep filing for easy access.
- Must be full of self-respect and worth (not Pride)
- Must be self-aware
- Good typing skills
- A methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Transportation Allowance: NGN 120,000 per annum
- Imprest: NGN 60,000 per annum
- Basic: NGN 600,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.