Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the Executive
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by the executive.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide general administrative support.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree from a foreign university in the Social Sciences, Arts, or related discipline
- A Master's Degree is a must
- Minimum 4 -5 years of experience preferably in a blue-chip Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make presentations to Executive Management
- In-depth understanding of entirely MS office suites
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: NGN 7,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.