We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO and office. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, preparing reports, and full management of administrative duties. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Act as the point of contact among CEO, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports alongside the accountant
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Any other duties as required by the CEO.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.