▪ Receives and directs telephone calls and emails to the Senior Pastor’s office.
▪ performs administrative duties for the Senior Pastor and church.
▪ Take minutes during meetings.
▪ will be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays,
Pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
▪ Carry out administrative support duties
▪ Provide project administration and management support
▪ Ensure that the Senior Pastor is briefed on all activities being carried out in the church
▪ A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪Attention to details and positive work ethics
▪Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
▪ Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
▪ Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
Educational Qualification and requirements
▪ Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
▪ Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.