We are looking for a responsible, smart and outspoken Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to a manager’s working life and communication.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Keep the CEO fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-to-today operations of the organization towards the achievement of its established goals and of all material deviations from the goals or objectives and policies established by the board
- Be available to brief the CEO on operational matters for review in advance of board meetings
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the CEO
- Manage CEOs schedule
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the CEO
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for the company.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in an operations role
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results-oriented
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker
- Strong computer skills, especially with the usage of Microsoft Office Tools
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.