Kwik Company Ltd
Admin & Office
Kwik Kapital Limited is a private equity company with multi-dimensional investment interests in Nigerian start-ups. It has innovative business solutions to accelerate economic growth for the company and its subsidiary in the commodity export business. The business partnership, support and mentoring we provide our start-ups offer the leverage to break barriers and achieve success in commercializing their product or services and in building a viable business enterprise. With the recent growth driven by the desire to increase our market share and expand our business horizon, we seek to recruit a resourceful, competent and result-oriented person to join the team and fill the position of Executive Assistant.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- The Executive Assistant to the Managing Director/CEO will provide comprehensive support to the CEO and Board of Directors and manage the organization’s office operations.
- This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- S/He will provide sophisticated calendar management for the MD/CEO, prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts, and make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a wide variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the MD/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- S/He will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters about the MD/CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine the appropriate action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect MD/CEO’s style and organization policy.
- The Executive Assistant will be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle various activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline plus a master’s degree is required.
- Possess at least 8 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in an investment management firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal skills and building relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and customers.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- She demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team player who can also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.