A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate company is in urgent need of an enthusiastic Estate Management Officer for immediate employment to supervise and manage the day-to-day operations of our estates. The Estate Management Officer will also be responsible for facilities management, maintenance of grounds, buildings engineering installations, etc.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Real estate sales/brokerage, leasing, letting, and facilities management
- Manage and estate which may include a mixture of farm, residential, or commercial use
- Manage staff and/or contractors employed for a specific purpose
- Deal with contracts for various aspects of the estate.
- Organize repairs and maintenance
- Project manage buildings and renovations
- Plan, commission and manage the work of contractors
- Oversee the development of an estate to ensure that it is effectively run to meet the estate’s objectives
- Carry out community engagement work within the estates to ensure facilities are as well utilized as possible
- Work with the company and the landowners within the estate to keep them updated on any developments or potential issues.
- Liaise with community development /residents’ association
- Keep up to date with legislation and regulations that affect the estate
- OND/HND/B.Sc., in Estate Management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Experience in property management
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management and operations
- Ability to prepare, present, and manage budgets
- Great leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- People/relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities
- Ability to be on call at all times including weekends and holidays
Location: Maryland, Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 -100,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.