Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/BSc. in Architecture/Environmental Studies
- Proficiency with Revit is mandatory.
- Expert working knowledge of 3D StudioMax, Lumion, and Sketchup is a definite advantage
- Between 1 - 3 years' experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The role provides opportunities for local and international travel in the course of work.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage, and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals