Architectural Designers plan and design the layouts for buildings and landscapes. They work under the direct supervision of licensed Architects and interact with clients to gather design requirements, specifications, and budgets for their building projects.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Making bids on potential building projects
- Working with clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Developing initial estimates on structure costs, building time, and special requirements
- Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Directing staff in the development of project drawings, studies, and budgets
- Preparing work contracts for building subcontractors
- Visiting building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
- Developing and giving presentations to inform the public about upcoming public building projects.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Remuneration: NGN 110,000 - 130,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.