- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide outstanding service to customers by answering questions/inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Bring up suggestions on how to improve the service or what will make your work better.
- Degree in arts, social sciences or other related fields
- 2-3 years experience interfacing with corporate clients and organizations
- Advanced computer literacy especially with the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, social media, email marketing tools and Databases.
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent telephone etiquette