- Manage all the field offices (branches/franchisees/associate partners) for an end-to-end process of student walk-ins to conversions. The Country Sales Manager would have specific targets of student conversion from a given region. The role incumbent would have to carry out the following activities to set up the region:
- Thoroughly understand the business model and SOPs expected from the field office.
- Field visit to understand the current status of the field offices.
- Discuss with Head office and HR about how best to organize the region and detail out what specific help would be needed from the Head Office (HO).
- Understand the expectations and problems of Business Units (Units that specialize in specific countries) and field offices with each other and set up an operational framework in consultation with HO.
- Ensure process efficiency for the entire process of student walk‐ins to student conversion. This would involve:
- Regular reviews of field offices to identify bottlenecks and ensure that quality of service and speed does not suffer.
- Ensure that student-facing field staff is adequately trained on the relevant knowledge and SOPs.
- Hiring the right quality people in the field wherever required.
- Coordinate with Business Units in HO to ensure that field offices get adequate support Each Business Unit in HO is responsible for a set of countries where they have specialized knowledge right from Universities, their admissions requirement to visa regulations.
- RM has to liaison with each of the Business Unit and their Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that adequate knowledge is available to the field offices to efficiently serve the students they are targeting.
- Plan and execute the regional marketing activity in coordination with the Head of Marketing at HO: This would involve helping the marketing office with ground-level support at each region and also helping the marketing function plan better based on the region's own particular needs.
Position Linkages: The position would closely work with the following:
- Field offices ‐ as an operational head of the region.
- Business Units to ensure that field offices understand the needs of the Business Units better and Business Units serve the field offices better to ensure a great experience for target students.
- HR for manpower planning needs and hiring the right people
- Marketing To plan and execute the marketing activities in the region
- Operations in HO for all backend processes including visas
- Senior Leadership Update about regional performance and take strategic guidance.
- High energy professional preferably with the experience of dealing in overseas education or an allied field.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of people.
- Ability to learn the domain knowledge.
- Proven people management ability to manage field staff
- Good communication skills
- An eye for details and patience to monitor and manage operations.
- Experience in the Overseas Education industry is a must.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Overseas Education Industry
- This is an individual performer role and the candidate must be ready to travel across the country.
- We would prefer male candidates, not older than 35 years of age, as this is a travel profile
Job Location – Lagos, Nigeria