Product & Project Management
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The position is permanent and full-time. The role will have the benefit of a hybrid working model.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Managing the civil engineering aspects of small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Assessing potential risks, materials, and costs
- Planning and developing the project idea.
- Developing and leading the team of your dreams.
- Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the project.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Experience using CAD and GIS packages will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in design and site infrastructure project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.