We are looking to hire a Chef/Cook who will be responsible for using culinary expertise to create appetizing dishes for our ever-growing customer base. Your duties will also be restocking food produce as the need arises
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Making use of our computerized system to check and prepare orders
- Assisting the chef with cooking and timing prep time for these orders
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each customer order has the correct food and sides as well as cutlery
- Delivering food orders to wait for staff in a timely manner
- Ability to cook well and arrange beautiful dishes
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Proven work experience as a cheif/cook
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.