- Preparing food quickly, following the standard quality and measurement
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Handle food as hygienically as is possible
- Remembering and preparing multiple orders and assembling them to customer satisfaction
- Able to cook in bulk and use commercial kitchen equipment.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment are clean and well-kept after use
- Must keep the kitchen and its surroundings clean at all times.
- Keep an inventory of all orders and stock
- Store everything properly and in order
- Ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Help the restaurant determine how much food, drinks, and other supplies need to be ordered.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Experience working in a restaurant or hotel is an added advantage
- 2 years cooking experience
- The minimum qualification is SSCE
- Candidate must reside around Lagos mainland