Vento International Trading LTD
Building & Architecture
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures (furniture) according to specifications. Your job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp the requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, furniture, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves, and other items and install them where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Minimum academic qualification of S.S.C.E.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience as a carpenter.
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials.
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, etc.).
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good knowledge of English and other languages will be an asset.
- Good understanding of basic math.
- Good physical condition and endurance.
- High school diploma; Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program is required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.