This role is responsible for leading and coordinating the Academy’s marketing effort.
• Conduct regular market survey
• Prepare an annual marketing plan
• Manage a team of marketing executives and field personnel
• Using traditional and digital media to engage identified individual and corporate stakeholders
• Coordinating with different third-party vendors and consultants to ensure efficient and consistent publicity for the Academy.
• Overall responsibility for the entire marketing process.
• ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
• Demonstratable ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Ability to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Negotiation skills
• A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication
• Strong leadership and managerial skills.
• Keen sense of judgment.
• Time management.
• Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant discipline
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 years relevant postgraduation experience