- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.