To ensure that property and related finances are optimally managed; Be responsible for negotiating rental agreements, purchasing supplies, and supervising staff members and groundskeepers; To ensure success, possess extensive experience in real estate management and the ability to negotiate contracts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist all supervisory and management-related work
- Lead a team of marketers
- Be a team player and be creative especially when it comes to leading a marketing team
- Manage the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties
- Monitor real estate income and expenditure, as well as collect payments
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements
- Authorize maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure
- Negotiate contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Oversee maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers
- Keep owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates
- Resolve complaints from residents and tenants
- Prepare financial statements and records
- Report to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, business administration, or project management
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience in project management, real estate, or a similar role
- Must be able to lead a team of marketers
- Must be able to assist with all supervisory and management-related work
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development
- Proven experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts and determining rental rates
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Appearance must be professional
- Only experienced applicants that meet the job criteria should apply
- Must go through an invasive background check.
NB: Our background checks are rigorous and invasive, therefore, candidates who are not able to meet up with the background check requirement should not bother applying.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.