We are looking for an Assistant Facility Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart from our candidate pool. The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.