We are looking for a talented and ambitious architecture or structural engineering students, who would like to gain hands-on experience in the luxury property industry and work closely with experienced architects and engineers in the field. This internship will provide you with invaluable insights and propel your career in the property space.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- The ideal candidate should be currently pursuing a degree in architecture or structural engineering
- Proficiency in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, etc) and other relevant design tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (word, excel, powerpoint and MS project).
- Understanding of architectural and engineering principles
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for luxury property design and a drive to excel in the field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.