We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to work collaboratively with internal management and 3rdparty vendors to achieve best practices and standardization across the brands, will use computer software to create technical drawings based on the work of architects and engineers. You will be require to work on various types of drawings to meet with the production standard.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage the company’s corporate prototype designs ensuring design standards are met with an overall focus on reducing production costs
- Track assigned tasks and prioritize completion of tasks accordingly
- Create schematic layouts and elevations in CAD for new products, remodels and renovations
- Read and analyze existing blueprints, construction drawings, and plans
- Work with external partners but not limited to Architects, Engineers, Sign Manufactures and Installers, Fixture Contractors and other applicable vendors to bid projects and assess project costs
- Support the Planning team and Project Directors with timelines, scheduling, budgeting, project documentation and project delivery
- Generate reports and checklists as directed
- Site visits for as-built measurements and field verification as required
- Carry-outs task assigned by superiors
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, Project/Construction Management, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience with the production of furniture/engineering drawings
- Strong ability to work in CAD software required
- 2D and 3-D modeling software and/or Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Location: Applicants should reside around Ikeja and its environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.