Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Building & Architecture
The Architect must be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs for a project
- Coordinate the activities of a project design team to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of construction
- Supervise project design operations to ensure compliance with established specifications and standards
- Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments to drawings
- Develop and implement policies for the production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards
- Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams
- Present periodic reports to the company to update them on the progress of a project.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field, MA in Architecture is preferred
- Proven experience as an Architect in previous companies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc
- Licensed Professional
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction processes and operations
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D design drawings for meeting presentations
- Must be knowledgeable in the applicable building codes.
Location: Lekki: Ability to commute or plan to relocate before the start of work (Required)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.