We are looking for a suitable and qualified Architect to fill this position as soon as possible. This position is open preferably to a female candidate.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents
- Prepares maps, sketches, working drawings and construction plans
- Establishing contact and developing good relationships with prospects; recommending solutions to prospects
- Prepares materials writes construction specifications and Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs
- Provides technical advice to administrative superiors in the development and negotiation of plans and specifications for building and facilities construction
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/ MED or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- He/she must be efficient in the use of Revit and any rendering software
- He/she must have a portfolio including the 2 best works views.
- Must have a passion for furniture design and furniture making in a mechanized environment.
- One who has charisma for managing clients.
Location: Okota, Lagos state
- Applicants must reside within Oshodi - Mile 2 axis, Festac - Amuwo axis, Ejigbo - Isolo axis of Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.