Tetris integrated Structures ltd is a thriving and fast-growing real estate company in Abuja. We are looking to hire an architect with an excellent design & construction background to add to our existing team. The Architect is expected to have been an active member of a project team from planning to finishing.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing and presenting design proposals, interior & exterior 3d rendered views, and preparing budgets & construction documents.
- To work with the team to ensure a well-finished product to clients' satisfaction.
- Pay attention to details and be meticulous about internal finishing.
- Prepare, submit and follow up drawings for approval with relative authorities.
- Prepare weekly reports pertaining to job status and share them with relevant stakeholders.
- Be available and willing to work on and off the field when required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience with proven records
- Being professionally registered is an added advantage
- Certification in interior design is an added advantage.
- Must have worked with lead team architects and builders with proven records.
- Must be very detailed and meticulous about internal finishing.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be versatile with the use of CAD and other design software
- Must be sound with the use of various construction equipment like Level instrument, Tile laser level etc
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 200,000 based on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.