TRUSS CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTIES LIMITED
Building & Architecture
We are looking for a talented Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing, and overseeing the construction. The ideal candidate will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovation, and functional design implementation.
- Take Brief to identify clients' needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a relevant role
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules,
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.