Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Manage the interior design process for an entire project consistent with project's program, budget and time constraints.
- Utilize knowledge of residential, hospitality design and fit-out, custom furniture, lighting solutions, new technologies, finishes, materials, color selections.
- Generate drawings and 3D impressions for interior/exterior spaces using AutoCAD, 3D Max, VRay, Photoshop, Revit, and other relevant design software.
- Preparing full sets of technical drawings including partition layout, flooring layout, ceiling layout, lighting layout, and electric layout followed by full specification, material selections and schedules needed for documentation.
- Prepare Bill of quantities.
- knowledge in reviewing technical shop drawings provided by craftsmen and approving them before handing them to the production team.
- Meeting with clients to get a full brief and to present the design.
- Developing Product designs using Vector based CAD Software.
- Working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Years of Experience: 0 - 2 Years.
- Team Collaboration.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A strong portfolio of 3D impressions in Residential, Commercial, or Hospitality Projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, VRay, Photoshop, Revit and other relevant design software.
- Highly creative and capable of learning new design and software skills following the latest trends in the field of interior design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- But must be willing to stay in Abuja a month or two for training.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.