- Record keeping of the company's revenue, accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, payroll, staff pension, payee, etc
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in the Accounting sector.
- A minimum academic qualification of BSc in Accounting or related fields.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data