1. To organize and schedule appointments.
2. To plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
3. To provide support to manager and employees.
4. To assist in daily office needs.
5. To manage company’s general administrative activities.
6. To order office supplies.
7. To write and distribute email, letters, contracts, forms e.t.c
8. To update and maintain office policies and procedures.
9. Maintain clients and contact lists.
10. To submit and reconcile expense reports.
11. To provide general support to visitors.
12. To act as a point of contact to clients.