Our client is seeking a friendly and responsive out-front professional to manage the front desk and offer administrative support across our organization. This role will serve as the primary interface for visitors to our company in a manner that promotes warm and receptive impression of the organization
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as the company’s visitors’ and stakeholder’s gatekeeper at the reception area, warmly and courteously receiving and settling them in.
- Provide professional, friendly and prompt response to calls, screen and channel calls, receive and relay messages to the appropriate staff where necessary for creating a consistent caller experience.
- Maintain and adhere to the security, health, and safety protocols of the building before confirming and granting visitors access into the office premises to avert minor disruptions or incidents.
- Attend to all visitor related queries and escalate complex queries where necessary in a manner that actively shapes our stakeholder management for enhanced visitor satisfaction.
- Notify the Operational HSE Coordinator or the office security guards of any suspicious visitor(s) within the (front) office environment to reinforce the overall safety/security culture.
- Maintain a tidy and presentable reception area with all necessary stationery and materials to improve the general ambience, enhance the overall brand image and boost visitor satisfaction.
- Set up conference/meeting rooms as needed including electronic presentations for seamless, productive interactions internally between teams and with external stakeholders.
- Observe proper mail receipt and dispatch procedures by carefully handling special or suspicious packages including inspection, clearance and dispatch of incoming packages to the appropriate staff office.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable University
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Familiarity with basic office machines.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Well-dressed and presentable outlook.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.