This is an ideal position for someone with experience in a finance role or a fully/part-qualified finance professional. Experience or knowledge of the finance function in an NGO is desirable, although not essential as training would be provided.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers, etc.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
- Manage financial control processes, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Obtain approvals from the Director and from donors on all procurements and purchases for projects and for the organization.
- Monitor expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide orientation and training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors.
- support the financial audits of all projects of the organization.
- Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an accounting role
- Effective budgeting skills (demonstrated at interview)
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks (Demonstrated at interview)
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Female candidates are at an advantage.
- Age between 25 - 30 yrs are strongly encouraged to apply
Location: Okota, Lagos. Candidates resident in and around Oshodi-Isolo LGA are preferred.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.