· Overall, the Accountant will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining accurate, extensive financial bookkeeping and records for the company. He/she must live around Lekki-Ajah axis.
· Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
· Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
· Prepare staff payroll, bank schedule, pension, PAYE and pay slip
· Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
· Manage account for company’s petty cash and other company expenses.
· Oversee the management of clients’ and vendors’ invoice processing.
· Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
· Bank Relationship Management – Oversee the account officer to ensure that all the transactions are well captured and reconciled appropriately.
· Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
· Manage company’s fixed asset and ensure assets are properly depreciated /Amortized
· Attend to external auditors and other regulatory agencies
· Other duties as assigned by the COO.
· Minimum of a first degree in Accounting. MSC, MBA, ICAN or ACCA qualifications are an advantage.
· Experience in Financial Data Analytics is also an added advantage
· Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
· Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to details
· Multitasking with excellent efficiency for handling accounting issues quickly and with minimal interference