We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Our Client is a household name in pharmaceuticals, fast-moving consumer goods, and manufacturing and is expanding and need highly result-oriented, focused team players that will urgently join our current team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Report collation, analysis, preparation
- Month-end financial accounts
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Location: Ajao estate, Ikorodu, Ikeja, and Ilupeju all in Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.