We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.