Travel Cue Management
Consulting & Strategy
A high-profile and fast-growing Multi-National travel organization handling prestigious clients in the Marine, Offshore, Energy & Corporate segments requires travel consultants with effective communication skills to provide travel solutions to clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Identify the best travel solutions for client's travel requests
- Provide end-to-end travel services including but not limited to flights, hotels, cars, and other related services
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. airlines, hotels in the course of service provision to customers
- Ensure data compliance with GDPR standards
- Problem-solving and resolution to client's queries
- Provision of information on travel updates, requirements, and restrictions to clients
- Daily update on industry trends.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.