Travel and Tour Consultant
G126 Continental Travels Limited
Consulting & Strategy
This role manages the operation work such as reservation, ticket issuance, and sales. It is also a managerial role to oversee operations department affairs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs, etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Manage and coordinate departmental activity.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Report sales activity for the department.
- This position is open preferably to a male candidate aged between 30 - 35 years
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, or a relevant field
- A degree from Aviation school is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems, and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer-oriented approach
- Well-versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual, etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
Location: Proximity to Port Harcourt GRA phase 2 is an advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.