Diamond School of Int'l Protocol and Etiquette
Consulting & Strategy
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identify client-based training needs by consulting with stakeholders and drafting assessments using their personalized needs.
- Develop and deliver training solutions that meet corporate and individual client need.
- Optimize training processes for efficiency.
- Develop customized training curriculums relating to our clientele’s developmental needs.
- Source for quality subject matter experts to facilitate technical/non-technical training interventions where required.
- Monitor program implementation progress and give input on quality improvement where necessary.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly progress reports and share them with the principal in a timely manner.
- Ensure all logistics required for the successful execution of every Training brief are in place.
- Source new & existing clients and partners for training programs
- Research best practice training methodologies
- Prepare Training Proposals/briefs and Post-training report
- Prepare Work-plans for training programs.
- Must know how to function without supervision with good Business Development skills.
- Qualified candidate with at least 3 years of experience in the Learning & Development(Professional Training) sector
- Ability to coordinate training programs and also facilitate
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google suites, Canva, and Task & presentation tools.
- Well-groomed with a professional dress sense.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.