(Fixed Term)- 1 year
- Stock Availability: Ensuring full assortment agreed with Jumia is live on the website at any given moment in time.
- Inventory Management: Schedule inbound + RTV to ensure optimal stock rotation in Jumia Warehouse.
- Content: Ensuring the content of each product is up to the brand’s (and Jumia’s) Standards.
- Marketing Execution: Following up on the execution of the marketing plan agreed with the brand and deliver on-demand proofs of executions –perform ROI analysis, gather data for specific campaigns.
- Data: Provide regular analysis on the performance of the brand based on the brand report.
- Jumia Mall: Make sure sliders are updates, the store is live, SKUs are tagged, all links work properly, etc. Act as a curator for the brand’s store.
- Finance: Follow-up and support on payment and reconciliations.
- Market scope: Defined by the vendor.
Qualification & Experience
- 5+ years FMCG experience ideally from a multinational and with regional experience.
- Action-oriented and performance-driven
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Ability to anticipate, structure, and organize
- Well organized and very detail-oriented
- Resistant to stress
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures