- University degree, preferably in the finance field
- Multiyear experience in finance/analytics
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access): advanced technical knowledge as relevant
- Track record of working collaboratively with others to jointly develop distinctive end products and proactively contribute new ideas
- Strong communications skills to influence others; interest and aptitude to deliver excellence in analytics and translate insights into messages for the leadership/ broader audience (written and verbally)
- Assist in developing strategies to ensure that client service relevant internal and external data is accurately generated, efficiently communicated, and securely maintained
- Strong process-management skills, with a hands-on, action-oriented style
- Strong integrity, maturity, and ability to adhere to the highest professional standards
- In this role, your work will include providing periodical insights on FAR arrangements’ workstreams (e.g., progression across “L-gates”, implementation schedule, client sign-off/approvals), including access to Wave and/or CST tracking tools to control the execution, exposure levels and the expected realization of the performance-based fees (vs. planned/approved).
- You will work with Finance and EEMA Regional Pricing Committee (RPC) on standard FAR tracking and reporting and on harmonizing the monitoring processes. You’ll prepare and own monthly/quarterly check-ins with the CSTs and the Africa Investment Committee (AIC) (+RPC), with deep dives on execution and forward-looking projections of FAR realization, leading to detect and flag early deviations to the plans to support enforcement of remedies.
- You will provide analytical leverage to the AIC (+RPC) for its ongoing ad-hoc work with the office and regional leadership, CSTs, finance on FAR projects. You will use financial reporting and other sources to create, manage and distribute regular analyses and reports for various uses.
- You will serve as a liaison between AIC (+RPC), Finance, Pricing & Arrangements, etc, including, for example, alignment on reporting, definitions, and standard analyses.